Let's Get the Show on the Road

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I've been planning and planning and planning some more for this move. Was all excited for this brand new life and getting rid of the craptastic ex until I found out that he had been philandering around town for over a year, rather than the month that he had told me.

Am I surprised? No, not really. I think deep down you always know when someone's being a lying ass. Did it hurt? Hell yes! But not because he cheated, but because he made me feel like a fool. It's official, I'm getting sole custody of the dog.

Sunday's the big day. I'm finally moving to NYC after 9 VERY long years in DC. One thing I'll miss, my amazing friends. They've been here every step of the way, taking me into their home after I moved out, going out to dinner, force-feeding me water when we go out...lol, it's all out of love.

Lesson learned: significant others may come and go, but it's your friends who will always back you up and hold your hair while you puke your guts out.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 25, 2010 at 12:34 AM  

Good luck and welcome to New York City.
David Reich (@davidreich)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP