Pardon the Interruption

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm in Miami right now, visiting with a friend who I "dated" "briefly" because he was "lousy" in bed. Just finished something for work nearby so I decided to stay the weekend. Don't know why I used the quotes, but I think they're funny so they stay. We worked together at the first job I had out of college and just reconnected via facebook about a month ago. The last time I saw him was about 5 years ago, so needless to say, I was hoping that an old dog learned some new tricks.


He's great, so good at treating women and we just have fun together. However, there are certain things lacking in what I call the "skillz" department (bear with me, I likes the quotes). Nothing that half a bottle of vodka and drunken making out in the pool at the Hampton Inn didn't solve. Other than that, we had a great time today; had some brunch, went to the beach, drinks at the Delano, nappy time, dinner at Oliver. All in all, a solid time had in Miami.

I have to say that I was hoping we'd bump into the Jersey Shore crew since the next season is filmed in South Beach. Whether or not we saw the cast is hard to say as there were gorilla juiceheads aplenty everywhere!!! That might also be because the Ultra Music Fest was in town this weekend. We definitely saw some people passed out on the beach, some were drunk at 9 this morning and a choice few were still on E. I felt like Miami had indeed rolled out the welcome wagon.

Lesson learned: You can't teach an old dog new tricks, especially in the endurance department.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP